The VA school principal denied that he had “any record” of rape reported to the school board on the day of


A Virginia school board superintendent who denied having “any record” of a student raped by a 15-year-old “boy in a skirt” reported the assault to the school board on the day of the attack, an e- report reveals recently leaked mail. .

Loudoun Schools Superintendent Scott Ziegler initially told parents at a school board meeting in June that he had no report on the sexual assault of the 15-year-old girl which took place in Stone Bridge High School on May 28.

However, in an email dated the same day as the assault, Ziegler wrote to the school board: “This afternoon a student alleged that a student sexually assaulted her in the bathroom. The LCSO is investigating the matter.

In June, Ziegler told parents: “We have no record of assaults in our washrooms.”

Loudoun Schools Superintendent Scott Ziegler denied having “any records” of the sexual assault that took place at Stone Bridge High School on May 28 during a school board meeting in June. Newly leaked email revealed that the superintendent informed the school board of the assault on the day of the attack

Ziegler apologized on October 15 (pictured at a press conference).

Ziegler apologized on October 15 (pictured at a press conference). “I regret that my comments were misleading and I apologize for the distress they have caused the families,” he said.

A Stone Bridge High School student accused the boy – who allegedly wore a skirt – of sexually assaulting her in the bathroom. He entered the toilet under the school’s transgender bathroom policy.

The same boy was also allegedly involved in another sexual assault on October 6 at Broad Run High School where another girl claimed she was “forced” into a classroom where “he held her against her. grateful and touched her inappropriately, “according to Loudoun County. Sheriff’s Office.

The unnamed boy from Ashburn, Va. Has been arrested and charged, according to Loudoun County Commonwealth Prosecutor Buta Biberaj.

The boy was charged with two counts of forced sodomy for the May 28 attack and sexual assault and battery for the October 6 attack, the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office reported on October 13. .

In an email dated May 28, Ziegler told the school board that

In an email dated May 28, Ziegler reported to the school board that “a student alleged that a male student sexually assaulted her in the bathroom.”

The school board also issued a statement claiming they had been

The school board also issued a statement claiming that they had been “informed generally” and had “not received specific information”

The boy, who has not been identified because he is a minor, is currently being held at the Loudoun County Juvenile Detention Center.

The school board also issued a statement claiming that they had been “generally informed” and “not received specific information”.

On October 15, Ziegler apologized for “not failing” to keep the students safe and prevent the alleged rape.

The parents asked the principal to resign from his post, but he has not yet done so.

He apologized for “misleading” them on June 22 when he told a crowded meeting that there had been no sexual assaults on campus by transgender children and that predatory transgender people “do not exist”.

“I regret that my comments were misleading and I apologize for the distress they have caused the families,” he said.

“To the families and students involved, my heart hurts for you. I am sorry that we have failed to provide the safe, welcoming and supportive environment that we aspire to provide.

“We recognize and share your pain and we will continue to offer you support to help your families through this trauma,” he said.

Ziegler’s apology came as Board member Beth Barts resigned.

Barts, 50, resigned on Friday in a press release she posted on Facebook, saying it was the “right move for her family.”

Ziegler, who is paid $ 295,000 a year, has not commented on Barts’ resignation.

Scott Smith (pictured) and his wife Jess are now suing County Loudoun after asking for the resignation of Ziegler, who did not resign  Smith had previously been arrested and then sentenced for the disturbances he caused at the June 22 school board meeting.

Scott Smith (pictured) and his wife Jess are now suing Loudoun County after asking for the resignation of Ziegler, who did not resign Smith had previously been arrested and then sentenced for the disturbances he caused at the June 22 school board meeting.

John Beatty, a member of the Loudoun County School Board calling for a full investigation into the assault, said Ziegler’s apology was “incredibly concerning”.

“I think it’s important that we get all the facts right so that we can have justice for students and for employees and not make rash decisions,” Beatty said on WMAL. “But it’s incredibly disturbing to hear that and now everything else is revealed.”

“What happened is so horrible and I feel so bad for the parents of the two families who are victims of it, and it is extremely important that we have a full investigation into everything that has happened,” said Beatty, speaking on Laura Ingraham’s Fox News.

“We need to find out who didn’t communicate what and find out where the communication breakdowns were so that it never happens again.

He said his daughter was sexually assaulted in the bathroom.  The boy, who allegedly wore a skirt, entered the toilet under the school's transgender toilet policy.  The Smiths sue Loudoun County under Title IX, which prohibits gender discrimination in educational intuitions

He said his daughter was sexually assaulted in the bathroom. The boy, who allegedly wore a skirt, entered the toilet under the school’s transgender toilet policy. The Smiths sue Loudoun County under Title IX, which prohibits gender discrimination in educational intuitions

“Because parents need to care about their child’s education, not their safety in their schools.”

Jess and Scott Smith, the parents of the 15-year-old victim, are now suing Loudoun County.

Scott was filmed exploding in anger at the school board meeting on June 22 and was later sentenced for the unrest. He only revealed the alleged sexual assault that sparked his fury this week.

The Smiths are suing under the provisions of Title IX of the United States Federal Civil Rights Act, which prohibits discrimination based on sex in educational institutions.

“Sexual assault on our daughter should never happen to a young girl or child attending public school,” the Smiths said in a press release about the lawsuit obtained by Fox News.

Their lawyer, Brian Stanley, said his firm intended to “protect the interests of their daughter at all times” and “would pursue federal Title IX actions against the local government and all officials responsible for having allowed this evil “to be suffered by the girl. .

The lawsuit comes after the Smiths asked Ziegler resignation for what they say was a cover-up of the incident. They say they’re not anti-gay, but they don’t approve of “transgender kids” stuff.

Loudoun County is home to one of the most enlightened school boards in the United States and has achieved notoriety this year as parents clash with board members over topics such as critical race theory and identity gender.

Previous Comcast Helps Ohio County Students Stay Connected with Chromebooks | News, Sports, Jobs
Next South Harrison High School football team make their own comeback to 'quarantine'