Holly Willoughby drops naughty innuendos during sex toy chat as viewers test out the best vibrators

Holly willoughby and Philippe schofield could barely contain their excitement when instructed to examine sex toys on This morning .

When they introduced the segment, they tried to stay totally serious, but as Holly spoke about the increase in the number of people who now have a sex toy and using it, she let out a naughty innuendo.

Reading the percentages in an online poll, she asked guest and expert Tracey Cox, “It’s increased, hasn’t it?”

Co-host Phillip Schofield burst out laughing when Holly realized what she just said and started laughing, “Do you know what, I almost said ‘get up” and I changed it! “

Holly dropped the innuendo

This morning
And Phil was gone …

This morning
The whole thing made the pair laugh

The pair managed to come together as Tracey explained how toys gave users pleasure.

With several of their viewers, the presenters discussed the world’s best vibrator, recently discovered in a survey of Good Housekeeping readers.

Lovehoney’s Desire Clitoral Vibrator was the survey winner and viewers were open and honest about the exact reasons they found it to be the best during the explicit sex chat.

This morning
The saddle star

This morning
The duo tried to keep a straight face

Holly, a mom of three, was extremely curious about vibrators with in particular, which was recommended for disabled users called Saddlestar: “I’m looking at it and I think I don’t even know what I would do with it!”

Read more:Re-watch all of Holly Willoughby’s best moments EVER

Tracey explained that it was completely hands-free and users sat on it to get the feel, recommending that it would be good for women to use it in the office before quickly adding “at home.”

This morning
Sexpert Tracey Cox Explained The Different Ways To Use Couples And Solo Vibrators

Phil couldn’t help but joke, “I knew I heard a hum in the gallery!”

Read more:Holly and Phil’s best tracks after featuring This Morning’s Hangover

According to a recent survey of Good Housekeeping readers, among women aged 31 to 76, just over half already had a vibrator (52%) and the other half (48%) had considered one. Only 9 percent said vibrators were still a taboo subject – 81 percent were happy to talk about it openly with their partner and friends.

Desire Lovehoney clitoral vibrator
Lovehoney Desire Clitoral Vibrator Voted Best by Good Housekeeping Readers

Good Housekeeping Associate Editor-in-Chief Michelle Hather said of the survey: “Vibrators are less taboo and more accessible than ever. The internet is certainly behind an increase in the use of sex toys, as people can order everything from pleasure condoms to vibrators in the privacy of their own homes.

“There are many different options to choose from, which is why the Good Housekeeping Institute tested them to find the best ones on the market so women can make an informed choice. “

* This morning is on weekdays, ITV at 10:30 am

Video upload

Video unavailable

Previous Vibrators celebrate 37 years with 'On The Guest List' - Music News
Next People on Facebook are furious about their lack of free vibrators