The next occasions had been reported to us by the organizers or had been taken from web sites. To our data, these occasions are anticipated to proceed as deliberate. Occasions which have been canceled or postponed shall be marked as such. If an occasion has been canceled as a result of coronavirus, please tell us by sending an electronic mail to [email protected]
– The Yuba Metropolis Police Division shall be holding its final month-to-month prescription drug restoration occasion from 9 to 11 a.m. on the Seniors Middle within the again parking zone, 777 Ainsley Ave., Yuba Metropolis. Folks could have the choice of returning their unused or expired drugs for secure disposal. No fluids and no needles – it is just for prescribed drugs. Medicines might be left of their unique container or positioned in a ziplock bag. For different disposal choices for unused remedy, go to www.dea.gov.
– Colusa County UCCE Grasp Gardeners will maintain an illustration of the drip irrigation system within the Group Farm Backyard on the Village College of Training, 499 Marguerite Road, Williams, from from 10 a.m. Colusa County UCCE grasp gardeners will show the best way to set up a drip irrigation system for a vegetable backyard. For extra info, name 458-0570. The Colusa County Grasp Gardeners Workplace is open Tuesdays 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
SUPPORT GROUP MEETINGS
– Resulting from COVID-19, Overeaters Nameless won’t be assembly in particular person at St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church till additional discover. For extra info, name 415-246-0064.
– Yuba Sutter Arts & Tradition shall be internet hosting a Veterans Pop-Up Artwork Cafe occasion from 2 p.m. to five p.m. on the Yuba Sutter Arts Fb web page and YouTube channel. Yuba Sutter Arts & Tradition has partnered with VETART to supply a digital artistic arts occasion specializing in the psychological well being and well-being of veterans, lively obligation, relations, caregivers and neighborhood members. Folks can meet native veterans turned skilled artists and find out about their work.
– The eighth annual Arbuckle Almond Enjoyable Run / Stroll shall be held at Pierce Excessive College, positioned at 960 Wildwood Street. Registration begins at 7:15 am The mile run begins at 8:00 am and the 5k stroll / run begins at 8:30 am The registration payment is $ 20 and college students at Pierce Excessive College can run for $ 10. Youngsters 13 and underneath have to be accompanied by an grownup to take part. Canine, rollerblades, skates and skateboards, bicycles or scooters will not be allowed. Proceeds from the occasion will profit academic packages within the Pierce Unified College District. Registration kinds might be slipped underneath the Arbuckle Parks and Recreation District workplace, positioned at 309 Fifth Road, or mailed to PO Field 858, Arbuckle, CA 95912. For extra info, contact 473-3016.
SUPPORT GROUP MEETINGS
– The Nameless Co-Dependents of Twin Cities will meet at 1 p.m. within the Patio Room of First Lutheran Church, 850 Cooper Ave., Yuba Metropolis. For extra info, name 971-239-9915.
We hope you discover this day by day calendar of native occasions helpful. You’ll be able to assist by notifying us of any occasion that needs to be listed for most of the people. Electronic mail us at [email protected] or name 749-6552 Please be sure that to supply your contact particulars. Thanks!
(Are you a membership or group that meets commonly? We will embrace that … tell us.)